Monday, June 6, 2011

New York on Sundays

It was a fabulous Sunday to hit the city--New York City that is. There isn't any other place in the world that I feel so at home....so inspired, so alive. I took some time out from my ever so hectic schedule to catch up with some old friends and clients. I did a little touring, and window shopping in the big apple on a Sunday. The weather was perfect. My friends were awesome-- and my favorite little pizza shop was as tasty as ever. Here are a few snapshots from my Sunday soiree in the big city.

My friend looking ever so fierce!!!

We looked for the "cash cab"--- but no luck. :-)

Central Park is the BEST park in a big city. I tried not to get run over from all the joggers and strollers.
Gelllato in front of the Met Opera House....m-m-m-m-m....


No comments:

Post a Comment