Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Ben is here!!!


Kara and Nick happen to be some of my dearest friends. And I"m so honored that they allowed me to capture the first 10 days of their newborn son. He is one of the  most advanced newborns I've ever met! Melissa and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with him. He was very pleasant, didn't fuss, and has one of the calmest demeanors. (He's awesome like his parents.) :-)  Mom looks GORGEOUS and has that amazing "new mom" glow. Yes-- despite the lack of sleep she is in fact glowing with joy and love for her new baby boy. And dad is so proud and amazing. Dad and Ben totally rocked the camera with posing. Here is just a peek at our amazing afternoon. Special thanks to the proud grandmother who loaned us her GORGEOUS house for the day and provided us with tasty refreshments. Grandma -- you totally ROCK!!!  I can't say enough about this wonderful family!!! xo enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment