Sunday, September 12, 2010

Splendid, Lovely, Rainy Day

I had the pleasure of hanging out with the Lyimo family today. We ate, we danced, we sang, we flew paper airplanes, but most of all, the Lyimos rocked the camera! There's the ever so amazing Kelly who is the most energetic, photogenic sweetpea ever. She was a natural in front of the camera, and even made herself my unofficial- official assistant. Then there was the other sweetpea- Adam. Adam just oozed sweetness with a hint of "I'm up to something in his eyes." And of course, there was Mama Lyimo- Kim. Kim had a beautiful presence that only the camera could capture. I fell in love with Kim's quiet beauty, and her amazing hazel/blue/brown eyes. I totally enjoyed my session with the Lyimo's and hope to go back and play with them again. The rain prevented us from playing outside today, but that just gives me another excuse to come play again. So here is a sneak peak from our splended day...Luv you guys!! xo


 Oooozing personality!!





No comments:

Post a Comment