Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sisterly Love

Words can not describe the fierceness that occured today. I had a blast with the Thompson sisters. It was so much fun capturing their natural beauty on this "almost" Fall day. We hung out on a leather couch in the sun and they just rocked the camera! I almost forget what it was like to be young and hip! In fact, the sisters reminded me of my childhood fantasy of having a sister. These two uber GORG sisters had such a closeness that I always wanted in a sister. I could tell that staying up late, whispering secrets in the dark, sharing their favorite and not so favorite moments of each day in their lives is the norm for these two. I'm so glad I had the pleasure of hanging with the them. And I thank them for allowing me to share in their close bond. There's nothing better in life than having an instant BFF. Thanks girls! You both rock! Here is a sneak peak into our ever so FAB day. Oh, and a super thanks to my stylist Melissa House-- who was in the "house" styling it up for us. xo Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment