Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Who's the fiercest mother of all?


My mother has got to be the prettiest, kindest woman on the planet. And, not to mention, she hands down gets the "patience of gold" award for teaching more than 3,700 high school teenagers for the past 37 years. Yes-- now that's a solid rock woman!!! She is retiring next week, and I am so proud of her. Um,,, well she is retiring from full time teacher to full time grandmother now. (okay, don't tell her I said that.) I had the distinct pleasure of doing a photo session with my adorable mom on Monday, and I must say-- I taught her well. She was ever so fierce and totally rocked the camera! Work it MOM!!! She did mention that in her retirement, that she wants to be the "hippest" grandma in town. Well, after this shoot, I'd say you've got that checked mom. Love you! Enjoy retirement. You deserve it! xo

1 comment: