Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sweetness!



The only word I can think of to describe the Mason girls is SWEETNESS! I had the wonderful opportunity to catch up with the Mason girls this afternoon. They were my first clients ever! And I am so glad to have the opportunity to have another session with these lovely little ladies. They shine for the camera and need immediate contracts to their favorite store-- Delia-- to be models. We dodged in and out of the rain today, but that didnt' hold them back. In fact, there was no sun for this session, but they mangaged to brighten my day by rockin' all of their photos. I swear it was as if they were straight from a modeling agency. They came prepared with props- with a little help from the Leena A. photography staff- we were able to hook up some pretty awesome outfits. I totally love the Mason girls!!! To Syd and Mac-- you rock!!! Luv ya!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment