Saturday, January 4, 2014

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Chapman!!!! And Happy 2014!!


Happy New Year and congratulations to Kate and David Chapman. I've known Kate for a very long time and I feel so honored that she asked me to capture her special day. It was a beautiful wedding full of love, laughter and SNOW! But just as they say, rain on your wedding day is good luck-- well I do believe that snow on your wedding day is good luck as well. Besides, between you and me (Kate asked for snow on this special day), so God heard her prayers and granted it. And it was lovely. It was an instant prop that added to her red and white color theme. I'd like to give a special thanks and shout out to the folks at the Vandiver Inn. Especially, Jo, our coordinator for the day. The Vandiver Inn provided the beautiful Victorian Bed and Breakfast backdrop for our bride and groom. The food was delicious and there were so many beautiful nooks and crannies to take fun photos in. And a special thanks to Frank the DJ for heating up the dance floor.  Enjoy the sneak peek. More to come later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment