Monday, June 27, 2011

Sarah and Chris

This past Saturday I spent time with one of the funnest couples ever! Here is a sneak peak from their wedding. I just HAD to post a preview. More to come in the next couple of weeks. Their wedding was definately one of excitement, love and lots of laughter. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much. Sarah has one of the biggest hearts. She's sweet, caring and is definately the life of the party. Chris exudes a quiet kindness. Chris and Sarah are so in love, and they spread this love the entire day throughout their wedding. I am so blessed to have spent the day with this wonderful couple and their families. More to come soon! xo

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say how much my family enjoyed having Leena as the photographer at my daughter's wedding. She is very creative and professional in her work and her personality is wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.

    ReplyDelete