Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanks Meli.

As we approach the Thanksgiving holidays, I sit and reflect on some of the things that I am greatful for this year. There are several obvious things, such as my children, my parents, my job, my life, my friends, my adorable little dog who fulfills all of my cuddle needs. But one person who comes to mind is my cousin/business partner and friend, Melissa. You've seen her often in my blog, for she is a constant guinnea pig of mine. Anytime I get a new lens, or find a new "cool" location, she's always willing to be the first model to try it out for me. In addition, she is an amazing stylist. I thought I had studied Vogue since I was 9, but she lives and breathes, style and class. She's very patient with me on the set of all of our photo sessions. And we definitely think alike on all things "eye candy". So I raise my Mocha Latte cup to her!!!
 She has been the best thing that has happened to Leena A. Photography. Love you Meli. xo



1 comment: