Sunday, September 26, 2010

She had style, she had GRACE

Stylish, sophisticated, smart and full of GRACE! These are just a few of the thousands of adjectives I could think of to describe Grace! I had the pleasure of spending the day in Washington, DC with Grace on Saturday. And I have to tell you, any woman who can navigate the perpetually busy streets of Washington, DC is alright in my book. But back to the matter at hand...Grace is a lovely, intelligent woman with ambition and a heart of gold. Grace is premiering her event planning business (more to come on that later) and needed some snazzy pictures for her growing portfolio. Well, she called the right person to do the job. Along with my stylist, Melissa, we painted the town with GRACE! Here is a sneak peek of our ever so FAB day! More to come later I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment