Sunday, July 25, 2010

Urban Heat










Urban Heat! Cliche! So my title sounds like a cute little "saucy" title for a fashion session. I'm even smirking at the lack of originality.But alas! Yesterday in downtown Baltimore was some serious urban HEAT. It was a whopping 103 degrees. And that's just in the shade. Nonetheless, we pressed on, and here is a sneak peek from yesterday's melting HOT shoot. My models ROCKED the camera. My stylist sooo rocked the locations. I can't thank everyone enough for an amazing shoot.

Photographer: Eileen Privett of Leena A. Photography
Stylist: Melissa House
Models: Eric, Renzo, Meli, Katie, Lindz
Location: Federal Hill- Baltimore, MD

Special thanks to my brother who allowed us to use his sweet pad as a model changing station as well as a location for the shoot. You rock Bro!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment