Saturday, April 17, 2010

True Love

I've known the Tittles for over 15 years. Lily and I met at a temp job way back yonder after college. We've been best friends ever since. I dragged her into the teaching field with me, where she later met Larry and the rest is history. They are one of the most loving couples I know and I am going on an adoption quest with them. They are currently preparing to open their home to a needy baby. Today I had lunch with Lily and I could see that "expectant mother" glow on her face. I'm so happy for them. And I am honored that they've chosen me to help chronicle this journey through pictures. Cheers!



"We that are true lovers run into strange capers; but as all is mortal in nature, so is all nature in love mortal in folly."  -from "As you Like it" William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment